Lyon | Stahl is pleased to present 501 Hyde Park Pl, a 12-unit apartment building located in the desirable Northwest pocket of Inglewood, just a short distance to the Forum, future NFL Stadium, and LAX. This 11,040 SF building was built in 1985 and is situated on a 11,966 SF corner lot at the signalized intersection of Field and Centinela Avenue (22,474 vehicles per day). 501 Hyde Park Pl. offers an ideal unit mix of all 2-bed/1-bath units separately metered for gas & electric. The building features on-site laundry and two gated tuck-under parking spaces for each unit.
Given the property’s ideal location, strong unit mix, and significant upside rent potential, 501 Hyde Park Pl is an excellent investment opportunity for any investor seeking growth, stability, and a hedge against inflation.
• Well-Maintained 12-Unit Building Consisting of All 2-Bed/1-Bath Units
• 11,040 SF of Living Space Situated on a 11,966 SF Lot
• Currently Operating at a 4.20% CAP & 14.41 GRM | Pro Forma 5.67% CAP & 11.58 GRM
• Enclosed Parking Provides for Two Spaces/Unit.
• Only a Short Commute to the Forum, LAX, & Future Hollywood Park Stadium Development
• Drought Resistant Landscaping.