Lyon Stahl is pleased to present 315 – 317 West Palm Ave, a Craftsman style two-on-a lot offered at a great price point! Owners home is a three-bedroom one-bathroom house built in 1927 and the adjacent home is a two-bedroom one-bathroom house built in 1940. Great proximity to Richmond Elementary School, ES High School, and all the amenities of Downtown El Segundo. Shared laundry area and newly installed solar panels that minimize operating costs. This is an incredible investment or owner-user opportunity to live in one building and subsidize monthly mortgage with rental income from the other building.
</strong>• (1) 3-Bed/1-Bath House & (1) 2-Bed/1-Bath House
• Newly Installed Solar Panels
• Separately Metered Gas & Electricity
• Both Roofs Replaced within Past 10 Years
• Located Just Minutes Away From Schools, Shops, Restaurants, and Downtown El Segundo
• Nicely Landscaped & Pride of Ownership