Lyon Stahl is pleased to present this excellent multi family opportunity at 532 S. Flower Street, Inglewood, CA. The property is a legal 4-unit, which includes a non conforming 5th unit.
This spacious asset located in the heart of Inglewood has one 3-bedroom/1-bath unit, one 2-bedroom/1-bath unit, and three 1-bedroom/1-bath units. The units feature hardwood floors, new paint, spacious layouts, and beautiful landscaping. Below market rents allow for a very achievable market cap at 6.74% CAP.
Situated within steps from the $2.6 billion Los Angeles NFL Stadium, 532 S. Flower Street is located in the most highly sought after neighborhood of Inglewood. The stadium is already expected to host the Super Bowl in 2022 and the Summer Olympics in 2028.
The building features 4,424 Sq.Ft of living space, which sits on a massive, 9,627 Sq.Ft lot. This is a perfect value-add opportunity for any new owner/investor looking to own property in the heart of the future of Inglewood.
• Located within steps to the $2.8 billion Los Angeles NFL Stadium
• Value Add Property with over 33% upside in rent
• Separately Metered for Gas and Electric
• Near 10,000 Sq.Ft. Lot
• Hardwood floors, new paint, spacious layouts featured in units
• Beautifully landscaped scenery
• Can obtain 30-year fixed financing