Lyon | Stahl is excited to present this incredible 5 unit apartment building in Palms, Los Angeles, right on the border of Mar Vista. Featuring a desirable unit mix of (3) 2-Bedroom/1-Bathroom and (2) 1-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Units with a Total Living Area of 4,378 sqft. Built in 1953, this building is situated on a large 6,431 Lot. Located on the Corner of Sepulveda Blvd and Westminster Ave, just 2 miles West of the massive new Culver Steps Mixed-Use Development (75,000 square feet of offices – which have been fully leased by Amazon Studios – atop 35,000 square feet of retail space). Not to mention, just 3 miles Southwest of this property is California Landmark Group’s $100mm Mixed-Use Development in Marina Del Rey. This is an incredible opportunity for an investor to own a value-add property, zoned R3 with a Tier 1 T.O.C. designation, in a rapidly developing area of West Los Angeles with limited inventory.
● Desirable Unit Mix: (3) 2-Bed/1-Bath & (2) 1-Bed/1-Bath Units
● 4,378 SF Building built in 1953 situated on a 6.431 CORNER LOT
● Zoning: R3 – Tier 1 TOC
● Prime Location on the border of Palms & Mar Vista
● Just minutes away from the new Culver Steps and MDR’s $100mm G8Mixed-Use Developments!
● >70% Upside Rent Potential!