Lyon Stahl Investment Real Estate & JNM Realty are proud to present 10745 La Grange Ave in Los Angeles. This beautiful 8-unit apartment building is on the market for the first time in 39 years! This very well-maintained 8,182 sq ft building is situated on a 7,435 sq ft lot, zoned LAR3 in a Tier 2 TOC designated zone. Built in 1963, this property features a unit mix of (4) 2-bed/2-bath units, (2) 2-bed/1.5-bath townhouse-style units, and (2) 1-bed/1-bath units, currently bringing in rental income of $20,977 monthly and $251,724 annually. One town-house-style unit was fully renovated in 2017, two units feature balconies, and within the past 5 years, the roof has been replaced and new copper plumbing has been installed.
The property is in a prime West LA location near the 405/10 freeways, Westfield Century City, Los Angeles Country Club, UCLA, Westwood Village, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Culver City, Westside Pavilion (future home of Google), and two expo line stations. This is a perfect investment opportunity for anyone looking to acquire a multifamily asset in a prime location with limited inventory, featuring completed EQ retrofitting, upcoming vacancies, 2 decontrolled units, and potential to build 14 units, utilizing the TOC designation.
<strong>Investment Highlights: </strong>
• Unit Mix: (4) 2-Bed/2-Bath, (2) 2-Bed/1.5-Bath Townhouse-Style, (2) 1-Bed/1-Bath Units
• 8,182 SF Two-Story building on a large 7,435 SF Lot
• Built in 1963 | Some units recently updated/remodeled
• 3-4 upcoming vacancies | 2 Non-Rent-Controlled Units
• Current 3.77% CAP & 16.6 GRM | Proforma 4.77% CAP & 14.2 GRM
• Seismic Retrofitting almost complete
• Zoned LAR3 | Tier 2 TOC
• Incredible Location: Within 2 miles of UCLA, Westwood Village, Westfield Century City, LA Country Club, Metro Expo Lines, Google’s new campus development: One Westside, and more!
[arve url=”https://vimeo.com/349548877″ /]