Unique Venice Triplex for sale | $2,279,000
Investors, Developers, and Owner-Users look no further! This property offers a rare opportunity to own a TRIPLEX on a large 5,795 square foot lot. The unit mix consists of Two 2-bedroom 1-bath units and One 1-bedroom 1-bath unit. These large units have hardwood floors, stoves, refrigerators, ceiling fans, their own washer & dryers, and plenty of closet/cabinet space. Additionally, each unit has access to its own enclosed garage space. The property is conveniently located near restaurants on historic Rose Avenue and is a short way away from the famous Venice Boardwalk
● Triplex: (2) 2-Bed/1-Bath & (1) 1-Bed/1-Bath Units
● Current Annual Income: $76,200
● 2,367 SqFt Building on a Large 5,795 SqFt Lot
● Built in 1951
● Located a short way from Venice Boardwalk and historic Rose Ave
● Updated kitchens, plenty of cabinet and closet space
● Each unit has access to its own enclosed garage space-Beautifully Restored 7-Unit Spanish Colonial-Style Apartment Building
The most heavily populated county in the country is Los Angeles County with approximately 9.9 million people, including about 1 million that live in unincorporated areas of the county. The metropolis – formed by the six neighboring counties of Los Angeles, Ventura, Kern, San Bernardino, Riverside, and Orange – is home to approximately 19 million residents. Los Angeles County is home to one of the most educated labor pools in the country and offers a labor force of more than 4.7 million, of which more than 1.5 million are college graduates. Los Angeles County has the largest population of any county in the nation, exceeded only by eight states. According to the United States Conference of Mayors, Los Angeles County boasts a GDP among the twenty largest in the world. Los Angeles County’s continued economic growth, in contrast to other areas of the state and nation, is due to its diversified economy and abundant, well-trained workforce.
● Los Angeles County is the world’s 18th largest economy.
● Los Angeles part of the “Tech Coast” and is regarded as the of the main entrepreneurial regions of the world. It has approximately 200,000 small businesses, which is twice as many small businesses as can be found in any other region of the United States.
● If Los Angeles’ five county area were a state, it would be the fourth largest in the United States.
● Los Angeles has more than 80 stage theaters and 300 museums, more than any other U.S city.
To learn more about this property:
- Download the marketing package here
- View the listing here
- Contact Mike Fisher at (808) 351-3365 / [email protected]
- or Austin Zahn at (310) 613-1251 / [email protected]