New Listing – Two 4-Unit Buildings in Ontario
Daniel Shieh and Ken Ishiki are pleased to present 1234 & 1240 W Rosewood Ct, two 4-unit buildings on adjacent parcels in Ontario!
This property is listed for $1,760,000
1234-1240 W Rosewood Court in Ontario is an opportunity to own 8 multifamily units with over 20% upside in rental income. With 2 adjacent parcels consisting of 4 units on each, the new owner has the rare ability to obtain 8 units through two 30-year fixed rate residential loans.
Each fourplex is 3,552 square feet and sits on a 7,560 square foot lot. All 8 units are 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom units, averaging nearly 900 square feet. Each unit has a private garage and the ability to park another car in front of the garage, via alley access. 1234 W Rosewood has an on-site community laundry room.
Tenants enjoy the quiet cul-de-sac street and walking proximity to Anthony Munoz Park, which contains a community center, pool, tot lot, sand volleyball court, basketball courts, picnic tables, and barbecues. The center is undergoing a $9.85M center expansion that will include a 12,000 square foot building with a large multipurpose room, two outdoor courtyards, a kitchen and a swimming pool.
- Two 4-unit buildings on adjacent parcels allows for residential 30 year fixed-rate loans
- All units are 2 bed/2 bath units
- Located on a cul-de-sac street
- Dedicated 1 car garage and tandem spot for each unit
- Fully occupied with nearly 20% rent upside
- Conveniently located near the I-10, I-60, I-15, and I-71
- 1234 W Rosewood Ct and 1240 W Rosewood Ct can be sold individually or together