New Listing – Ocean View Duplex in Manhattan Beach
Brett Lyon and Woody Stahl of Lyon | Stahl Investment Real Estate are proud to present 320 Rosecrans Ave, a duplex for sale in Manhattan Beach!
This property built in 1962 is offered at $1,995,000
This ocean view property, located in the heart of North Manhattan Beach, features a front 3-bed/2.5- bath house and a 2-bed/1-bath back unit. The 2,000 SF building sits on a full-sized sand- section lot with back alley access to the two- car garage. The front house was remodeled several years ago and features two private patios and a spacious rear yard.
The rear 2- bed/1-bath unit boasts a private patio as well with beautiful ocean views. Given the great sand-section Manhattan Beach location and upside in market rent potential (40% increase in GSI), this property is an amazing investment opportunity!
• North Manhattan Beach Sand-Section Duplex on a Full-Sized Lot
• Front House – 3-Bed/2.5-Bath & Back Unit – 2-Bed/1-Bath
• Alley Access to the 2-Car Garage in Rear
• Separately Metered Gas & Electric
• Potential Multifamily/SFR Development Opportunity (Buyer to Verify)
• Incredible Ocean Views | Only a Short Walk to the Beach, Restaurants & Shops
Manhattan Beach is an affluent suburb in southwest LA, neighboring El Segundo and Hermosa Beach. Manhattan Beach is the second most educated city in LA County and
the fifth most educated city in California, according to US Census data.
Known for its clean, wide beaches, Manhattan Beach attracts over 3.8 million visitors annually. Various paths for walking and biking include The Strand, Greenbelt, and a concrete bikeway along the beach that extends from Palos Verdes north to Santa Monica. Restrooms and showers are provided adjacent to the Strand paths to wash up after beach volleyball, body boarding, surfing, or swimming.
The Manhattan Beach Unified School District was ranked sixth best in the United States by Forbes and has test scores ranked third best in California, according to California Department of Education statistics. Mira Costa High School in Manhattan Beach is ranked in the top 1% of high schools nationally.
To learn more about this property:
- Download the marketing package here
- View the listing here
- Contact Woody Stahl at [email protected] – (310) 880-0926
- or Brett Lyon at [email protected] – (310) 880-5328