New Listing – Mixed-Use Opportunity in Gardena
Josh Barut of Lyon | Stahl is pleased to present 13431 S Budlong Ave, a mixed-use opportunity in Gardena!
This property is listed at $750,000
The property is a Residential Duplex with a 3rd Non-Conforming Unit and an Industrial Warehouse in the back. The true value in the owner/user side of this offering lies in the fact that it’s very likely that you’ll have to wait an incredibly long time until a similar opportunity becomes available.
The residential portion of this property consists of 1741 square feet and features a unit mix of (2) 2-bed/1-bath units and (1) 1-bed/1-bath unit (not included in square footage) with no rent control. The industrial portion consists of a 1,960 square foot warehouse that can be used as a heavy power manufacturing building. Additionally, the yard is secured as it fenced off and paved.
Lastly, this offering represents a great ReDevelopment Opportunity with its M-1 Industrial Zoning. Gardena is centrally located in the heart of the South Bay trade region of Los Angeles. Having access to every major freeway, Gardena is a gateway to some of the best locations and destinations Southern California has to offer, and there is certainly a high demand for industrial space.
• Rare Mixed-Use/Owner-User Opportunity
• Residential Duplex with 3rd Non Conforming Unit and Industrial Warehouse in the back
• Re-Development Opportunity with M-1 Industrial Zoning
• Residential Unit Mix: (2) 2-bed/1-bath units, (1) 1-bed/1-bath non-conforming unit (No Rent Control)
• Secured Yard – Fenced & Paved
• Heavy Power – Manufacturing Building
• Centrally Located in the Heart of the South Bay trade region of Los Angeles
To learn more about this property: