New Listing – Duplex Near Abbot Kinney
Lyon | Stahl Investment Real Estate is proud to present 1601 Oakwood Ave, a highly sought- after duplex only a short distance to Abbot Kinney Blvd!
This property is listed for $2,400,000
This 1,782 SF building was built in 1968 (subject to rent control) and is situated on a large 3,675 SF lot (44’ x 83’). The property boasts a desirable unit mix of two 2-bed/1-bath. Located blocks from the Venice Beach and Boardwalk, this property is also in close proximity to many shops, restaurants, and schools. Given the property’s high upside in market rent potential (approx. 55% increase in GSI) and amazing location, this is a great opportunity for any investor.
• Highly Sought-After Duplex in Venice – Only a Short Distance to Abbot Kinney Blvd
• 1,782 SF Building Situated on a Large 3,675 SF Lot (44’ x 83’)
• Built in 1968 – Subject to Rent Control Provisions
• Desirable Unit Mix: (2) 2-Bed/1-Bath | High Market Rent Potential Upside (Approx. 55% Increase in GSI)
• Prime Location Blocks From the Venice Beach & Boardwalk | Close Proximity to Shops, Restaurants, & Schools
Venice is a residential, commercial, andbeachfront neighborhood on the Westside of Los Angeles bordered by Santa Monica, Mar Vista, Marina del Rey and the Pacific Ocean with a population of 40,885. Known for its man-made canals, flat beach, and two-and-a-half-mile pedestrian-only boardwalk lined with artists, performers, shops and restaurants, Venice attracts thousands of visitors a day.
Abbot Kinney Boulevard, named after the city’s founder, features foodie hot spots, stylish boutiques and coffee bars. Venice real estate values have stayed the same over the past year and the median price of homes currently listed is $1,950,000.