New Listing – 4 Units in Redondo Beach
Brett Lyon and Woody Stahl of Lyon | Stahl Investment Real Estate are pleased to present 2215 Voorhees Ave, a 4-unit property for sale in Redondo Beach!
Listed at $2,100,000 this building was built in 1967, has a cap rate of 3.25% and an NOI of $68,300.
- Sought After 4-Unit Building in North Redondo Beach
- All Townhome Style Units with Private Patios
- Individual Water Heaters and Separately Metered for Electricity
- Easy 4.5% CAP Rate with Increasing Rents to Market Price
- 7 Garage Spaces
The most heavily populated county in the country is Los Angeles County with approximately 9.9 million people, including about 1 million that live in unincorporated areas of the county. The metropolis – formed by the six neighboring counties of Los Angeles, Ventura, Kern, San Bernardino, Riverside, and Orange – is home to approximately 19 million residents. Los Angeles County is home to one of the most educated labor pools in the country and offers a labor force of more than 4.7 million, of which more than 1.5 million are college graduates. Los Angeles County has the largest population of any county in the nation, exceeded only by eight states. According to the United States Conference of Mayors, Los Angeles County boasts a GDP among the twenty largest in the world. Los Angeles County’s continued economic growth, in contrast to other areas of the state and nation, is due to its diversified
economy and abundant, well-trained workforce.
To learn more about this property:
- Download the marketing package here
- View the listing here
- Contact Woody Stahl at [email protected] – (310) 880-0926
- or Brett Lyon at [email protected] – (310) 880-5328