New Listing – 2 Units in Venice
Austin Zahn of Lyon | Stahl is pleased to present 425 Venice Way, a 2-unit property in Venice!
This property is offered at $1,490,000
This 1,026 SF building sits upon a 2,249 SF lot just steps away from the world-famous Venice Boardwalk and shops at Abbot Kinney. Both 1-bed 1-bath remodeled units have been pulled off the rental market for two years and will be delivered vacant. This is a great opportunity to live in one unit and rent out the other, develop into your dream home, or hold and cashflow for the years to come!
• Unit mix: (2) 1 bed + 1 bath units
• Both units will be delivered vacant
• 2 car garage + access to alley
• 1,026 SF Building | 2,249 SF Lot
• Immediate Development Opportunity: Units have been off the rental market for 2 years
• Located in heart of Venice! Near Abbot Kinney shops and restaurants, and the famous Venice Boardwalk
Venice is a residential, commercial, and beachfront neighborhood on the Westside of Los Angeles bordered by Santa Monica, Mar Vista, Marina del Rey and the Pacific Ocean with a population of 40,885. |
Known for its man-made canals, flat beach, and two-and-a-half-mile pedestrian-only boardwalk lined with artists, performers, shops and restaurants, Venice attracts thousands of visitors a day.
Abbot Kinney Boulevard, named after the city’s founder, features foodie hot spots, stylish boutiques and coffee bars. Venice real estate values have stayed the same over the past year.
To learn more about this property: