Just Listed – Beautiful Triplex in Marina del Rey
Rachel Bush and Austin Zahn of Lyon Stahl are pleased to present 120 Buccaneer St, a beautiful triplex on a walk-street in Marina del Rey!
Listed at $2,950,000 this building built in 1973, has a cap rate of 2.48% and an NOI of $73,075.
Located on the coveted Marina del Rey peninsula, this property boasts high-quality units in a highly desirable beach community.
Giving the option of an owner occupier’s dream or quality units for a savvy investor. Either way, surely an investment you don’t want to miss!
- Unit mix: (1) 2bed-2bath, (1) 2bed-1bath, & (1) Studio
- 3,053 sqft triplex built in 1973 on a 2,714 sqft lot
- Meticulously maintained (interior & exterior landscape)
- 1,000 sqft rooftop deck + Ocean & LA views
- Covered 3 car garage
- LOCATION! Walking distance to the beach, Venice Pier, local restaurants & shops
- Highly desirable rental market
Marina Del Rey is an unincorporated seaside community in the outskirts of Los Angeles, CA. Located within a marina that is a major boating & water recreation destination of the Greater Los Angeles Area. The marina is North America’s largest man-made small-craft harbor & is home to approximately 5,000 boats. The coastal community of Marina del Rey, is located in the center of Los Angeles’ Westside between Venice Beach & Playa del Rey, 4 miles north of Los Angeles International Airport. Marina del Rey CDP (Census Designated Place) has a population of 8,866. The community includes 4,602 boat slips in 22 anchorages & marinas, 5,445 rental apartments, 600 condominiums, six hotels with 1,103 hotel rooms, & 1 million square feet of retail, office, & restaurant development.
● Easily accessible location – beach, LAX, shops & restaurants
● Highly demanded rental market
● Dynamic city & consistently growing area
To learn more about this property: