Sold – 3 Units in Redondo Beach | $1,625,000
Austin Zahn of Lyon | Stahl is pleased to have closed 906 Harkness Ln, a 3-unit property in Redondo Beach!
This property sold for $1,650,000
Redondo Beach is one of three beach cities in the South Bay region of Los Angeles bordered by Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Torrance, Hawthorne, and Lawndale. A main attraction to the city is the Redondo Beach Pier which is the largest endless pier on the California coast.The city maintains permanent beach volleyball nets year-round and dedicates lanes to the bike path that runs past the Redondo Beach King Harbor Marina complex.
Surfing is another essential element to the South Bay lifestyle.
Properties in Redondo Beach within walking distance of the Pacific Ocean routinely sell for above-average prices. The median price of homes listed in the Redondo Beach real estate market is currently $1,100,000 and home values have gone up 8.4% over the past year.
• 3,421 Sq Ft building sitting on a 7,509 Sq Ft R2 Lot
• Front house: 3-bed + 2-bath, (~ 1, 300 Sq Ft) + private 2 car garage, & fenced in front yard, in unit washer & dryer
• Townhouse Style Unit: 3-bed + 1.5 -bath, in-unit washer & dryer
• Back Unit: 2-bed + 1.5 bath, this unit will be delivered vacant
• 9 onsite parking spaces
• All units are in great condition
For future listings:
• Contact [email protected] – (310) 491-7050