Just Closed – Triplex in North Redondo Beach | $1,925,000
Austin Zahn, Brett Lyon, and Woody Stahl of Lyon | Stahl Investment Real Estate are proud to have closed 1816 Marshallfield Ln,
an amazing triplex in North Redondo Beach!
This building sold over list price for $1,925,000
Only 4 blocks walking distance to highly rated Jefferson school and approx. 2 mi. from the beach, shops, restaurants, etc. Great investment or owner-user property.
All units are in clean condition with own patio space.
- Unit mix contains: 2-(3-bedroom+2-bath) & 1-(2-bedroom+2-bath)
- All units are in GREAT condition, a pride of ownership property
- Front unit (3+2)(owners, highly upgraded):also has an enclosed front yard & beautiful finishes
- Middle unit (2+2):large balcony off the Master, 2 walk-in closets and patio space at entrance.
- Back unit (3+2):Large with new kitchen, indoor/outdoor space
- All units have a private large 2-car garage, & plenty of storage space
- There is a bonus 2-car garage is onsite making a total of 8 enclosed parking with 10 total parking spaces on site, perfect for all car lovers or additional cash flow!
Redondo Beach is coastal city in Los Angeles County, California – located in the South Bay region of the Greater Los Angeles area. South Bay region of Los Angeles bordered by Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Torrance, Hawthorne, and Lawndale. A main attraction to the city is the Redondo Beach Pier which is the largest endless pier on the California coast.
● Much of Redondo Beach’s lifestyle is influenced by its sister cities: Manhattan Beach and HermosaBeach. The city maintains permanent beach volleyball nets year-round and dedicates lanes to the bikepath that runs past the Redondo Beach King Harbor Marina complex. Surfing is another essential element to the South Bay lifestyle.
● Properties in Redondo Beach within walking distance of the Pacific Ocean routinely sell for above-average prices. The median price of homes listed in the Redondo Beach real estate market is currently$1,100,000 and home values have gone up 8.4% over the past year.
● Redondo Union High School is the zoned high school within the Redondo Beach Unified School District and is ranked in the top 50 high schools in California. Also within the school district are two middle schools, and eight elementary schools, all evenly divided between North and South Redondo Beach.
For future listings: