Just Closed – Retail Building in Gallipolis, OH | $1,387,000
Michael Pollack and Cameron Samimi of Lyon | Stahl Investment Real Estate is excited to have closed 6808 State Route in Gallipolis, OH!
Dollar General is strategically located along OH-7 in Gallipolis, OH. The subject property is located within close proximity to multiple residential communities, local businesses, and schools. Current population for Gallipolis is 3,641 persons. There are currently 1,800+ households in Gallipolis. Notable nationally recognized credit tenants in the trade area include Walmart, ALDI, True Value, AutoZone, Aaron’s, O’Reilly, Napa, Hibbett Sports, Buffalo Wild Wings, McDonald’s, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, Arby’s, KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Subway, Sunoco, Exxon, and many more. Gallipolis is approximately 58-miles from Charleston, WV, 100-miles from Columbus, OH, and 145-miles from Cincinnati, OH.
- 2018 Construction. 9,100+/- SF Building on 1.84+/- Acre Site | New 15 Year Corporate Abs NNN Lease began August 2018
- Located along OH-7 (16K VPD), just south of I-35 (6K VPD) | Subject property will benefit as the only variety store nearby
- Adjacent to the Ohio River, Economic Impact of $7.4 Billion | Access to: Ohio River, Railroad Lines, Airports, Key Interstates
- Gallipolis is the home of Bob Evans of Bob Evans Restaurants | Employers: American Elec Power | Holzer Healthcare Systems
- 3-Mile: 2017 Est Pop: 5,394 l Average HH Income: $71,733 | 58-Miles from Charleston, WV & 100-Miles from Columbus, OH
For Future Listings:
[maxbutton id=”12″ url=”https://lyonstahl.com/properties/?tex_property_status=active&tex_property_label=multifamily” text=”All Properties” ]