Just Closed – Point Fermin Duplex Portfolio | $1,290,000
Lyon | Stahl is excited to have closed 3531-3533 S Peck Ave and 708-710 W 36th St in San Pedro!
Woody Stahl and Doug Lawson present two side-by-side duplexes in San Pedro. Located at the end of Point Fermin, these corner lot properties feature gorgeous ocean views, (4) single car garages, alley access, and a laundry room. Both of the lots are zoned LARD2 and combine for 8,751 SF with 3,144 SF of total living space.
The duplexes consist of (4) 1-bedroom/1-bathroom units with the opportunity to build (6)+ condominiums (buyer to verify). The Peck duplex is nicely updated and will be delivered vacant, making this deal a significant value-add opportunity. Since the buildings must be sold together, this would be ideal for an investor looking to acquire prime real estate with the potential to develop.
- Directly below Lookout Point Park with panoramic ocean views
- 2 large LARD2 lots totaling 8,751 sq. ft.
- Opportunity to build 6+ condos (buyer to verify)
- Corner lot with alley access
- All units are 1-bedroom
- (4) single car garages + laundry room
- The Peck duplex is nicely updated and will be delivered vacant
- Close Proximity to Cabrillo Beach & Point Fermin Light House
- Both duplexes must be sold together for $1.6MM