Just Closed – Duplex Near Main Street in El Segundo | $1,100,000
Kevin Kretzmer and Woody Stahl of Lyon | Stahl Investment Real Estate are proud to have closed 416 Richmond St,
a beautiful duplex located just one block behind Main Street in El Segundo!
This property, built in 1949, sold for $1,100,000.
416 Richmond Street sits on a 3,500 SF lot, featuring two large one-bedroom/one-bathroom units, a huge backyard patio, laundry machines,
two-car garage, wine fridge and bar (in the back unit), and A+ prime location! Located less than a mile from the beach, one of the best school districts in California, easy access to LAX and all major freeways, as well as close proximity to all of El Segundo’s restaurants, bars, gyms and coffee shops. Just to name a few: Kreation Juicery, El Gringo, Rinaldi’s, Rock n Brews, Blue Butterfly Cafe are all only a minute walk away.
● 1,140 SF building situated on 3,500 SF of land
● Beautiful duplex with excellent curb appeal | (2) 1-bed/1-bath units
● Features a huge backyard patio, laundry machines, two-car garage, wine fridge and bar (in the back unit)
● Great in-place income | Plenty of street parking surrounding the property
● A+ prime location less than 1-mile from the beach | Close proximity restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
● One block behind Main Street in one of South Bays most desired beach communities
For Future Listings:
- Contact Kevin Kretzmer at Kevin@lyonstahl.com – (310) 491-7937
- or Woody Stahl at Woody@lyonstahl.com – (310) 880-0926