Just Closed – 6 Units Near Hollywood Park in Inglewood | $1,750,000
Lyon | Stahl is proud to have closed 516 E Regent St, a 6-unit building near Hollywood Park in Inglewood!
This 5,390 sq. ft. structure built in 1961 sold for $1,750,000
The property has an amazing unit mix including one (1) 3-bed/ 2- bath that is about 1,267 sq. ft., four
(4) 2-bed/ 1-bath units ranging from 920 to 960 sq. ft., and one (1) studio unit that is 270 sq. ft.
The property also has five carports with storage cabinets and one closed 2.5 car garage
with opener — all of which do not require a soft-story retrofit.
●Desirable unit mix including: (1) 3-bed/ 2-bath, (4) 2-bed/1-bath , and (1) studio unit
● $291,667 Per Unit | $325 Per Sq. Ft. | 3.87% Cap Rate | 15.79 GRM
● The 3-bed/2-bath unit is an owner’s unit
● Units have all been upgraded | Exterior completely repaird/prepped/painted in 2014
● Rear enclosed yard | Laundry room with washer/dryer | Storage room
● Five carports with storage cabinets and one closed 2.5 car garage with opener
● Does not require soft story retrofit
● Located in the best part of Inglewood!
For Future Listings: