Sold – Home near Hillman Craftsman Historical District | $475,000
Austin Longwell, Brett Lyon, and Woody Stahl of Lyon | Stahl are pleased to have closed 1200 E 10th St, a nostalgic and classic 1920 California home in Long Beach!
This home sold for $475,000
This property is adjacent to the Hillman Craftsman Historical District encapsulating all the historic charm without the strict regulations of the historic district. This 1,061 square foot house is situated on a 3,610 square foot lot and features 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The house is located on a gated corner lot, has two large classic Craftsman porches on the front and street side of the house, and a garage with driveway.
Much of the exterior and interior has the original woods and molded panels with built-in shelving found in the historical craftsman homes. The exterior of the house and garage was completely painted in a 3-color combination by a professional painting company with colors that show the classic wood trim on the windows, roof fanning and garage. This property features a laundry room and a large one car garage with plenty of storage.
This property has not seen the open market in nearly 40 years and is an incredible opportunity for an owner to purchase a rare and timeless piece of history with a modern twist.
- 3 Bedroom/1 Bath Single Family Residence
- Driveway & Detached Garage for a Total of (3) Private Car Spaces
- 1,061 SF One-Story House Situated on a 3,610 SF Gated Lot
- (2) Large Classic Craftsman Porches on the Front and Street Side of the House
- Newly Painted Exterior and Garage as of June 2019
- Located Next to the Hillman Craftsman Historical District
- Highly Sought-After Market Due to Rare Design Outside the Historical District
- Fully Renovated Interior: New Cabinets, Floors, and Bathrooms
For future listings: