Closed – Duplex in North Redondo Beach | $1,250,000
Brett Lyon and Woody Stahl of Lyon | Stahl are pleased to have closed 2003 Gates Ave, a duplex in Redondo Beach!
This property sold for $1,250,000
This North Redondo Beach duplex features 1,957 SF of living space on a 7,499 SF lot. Built in 1947, this property has been well-maintained and contains a landscaped yard and a large driveway with a 2-car garage. The front 3-bed/1-bath unit features a front yard area and shared back patio; the back1-bed/1-bath unit also includes its own private yard in the rear and will be delivered vacant.
Located just 1.7 miles away, South Bay Galleria Improvement Project, a mixed-use redevelopment project that will add 217,000 SF of entertainment, dining, and shops, along with a 150-room hotel, 300 apartment units and 6 acres of outdoor space.
This opportunity also allows for a potential investor to obtain 30-year fixed residential financing while rates are at a historic low. Hitting the market for the first time since 1969, 2003 Gates Ave is an excellent owner-user buy, allowing for an owner to live in one unit and enjoy the top of the market rental income from the other.
- North Redondo Duplex Situated on a Large 7,499 Sq Ft Lot
- Front Unit: 3-Bed/1-Bath | Rear Unit: 1-Bed/1-Bath | 1,957 Sq Ft
- Large Driveway Leading to Detached 2-Car Garage
- Built in 1947 | Landscaped Front Yard
- Two Blocks to Manhattan Beach – Short Distance to Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center, Polliwog Park, and South Bay Development Project
For future listings:
• Contact Broker@lyonstahl.com